CIME summer school: ``Geometry of PDEs and related problems''
Cetraro, June 19-23, 2017
- Scientific Directors: Chiara Bianchini, (Univ. Firenze , Italy); Antoine Henrot, (Univ. Lorraine , France); Rolando Magnanini (Univ. Firenze, Italy).
- Lectures and Topics:
- Xavier Cabrè (Univ. Polit. Catalunya, Spain): New isoperimetric inequalities with densities arising in reaction-diffusion problems.
- Antoine Henrot ( Univ. Lorraine, France): Isoperimetric inequalities for eigenvalues of the Laplacian
- Daniel Peralta-Salas (ICMAT , Spain): Topological aspects of critical points and level sets in elliptic PDE.
- Wolfgang Reichel (Karlsruher Inst. Tech. Germany): Symmetry properties for solutions of higher-order elliptic boundary value problems
- Henrik Shahgholian (Royal Inst. Tech., Sweden): Free boundary problems of obstacle type
- Here you can find a draft of the lectures notes: X. Cabrè, A. Henrot, D. Peralta-Salas, W. Reichel, H. Shahgholian.
- Poster session: abstracts.
Some posters: D. Berti; M. Lasica; G. Piscitelli; G. Romani; A. Rossi; M. Sano; L. Trani.
- A picture all together!